Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crane Queen

One of my favorite things that I'm proud of is, of course, my 4.0, which I work very hard to keep each year. If I wasn't happy that I got it or satisfied, there would definitely be something wrong with me. But one thing I'm proud of that most people don't know about me is my excellence in playing the crane machines. I'm sure you've seen one in an arcade. They are tall, brightly lit, four-sided glass wall machines that usually contain stuffed animals or various jewelry. The object is to manuever the crane oer the desired object (using buttons, joystick, whatever) and release it so it will pick up the prize, carry it back to the hole and drop it into the prize bin, so you can pick it up. I love thise things a lot and I have made a sort of science on how to play them. And I'm good. I have the prize to prove it. Everything from cards in boxes to candy to necklaces to bears and many more. In fact, over 1/3 of my 300 stuffed animals are from crane machines. Maybe some day I'll write a book about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment