Tuesday, September 7, 1999

Through the Eyes of... Someone Else!

Joanie!? Whoa. It's like, where do I start? She's alot like me... I mean we both like Anime like Sailor Moon & Pokémon. Sometimes she can get a bit weird. Okay, so she goes nuts alot. It's weird because she's very sensitive of other people's opinions, and lots of times she tells me that if she talks too much that I can tell her to shut up! Weird. But she's really nice too. Whenever I call her she'll talk to me, even if we're both bored out of our minds, and she'll say something like, "Whoops! Charlene the Nuclear Plant across the street exploded. Oh well..." Where does she get this stuff? Guess I'll have to ask her sometime.

Joanie is a surprise-a-minute. Sometimes she's bouncing off the wall doing one of her "voices" or making a racket. The rest of the time she is pessimistic and beats up on herself. She always says, "But what if I can't..." or "It's too hard." All I ever hear is that she can't. She is so sensitive that even a little comment about her will make her go into this deep depression. I don't think I'll ever understand my daughter. One of her best qualities is doing her best in whatever she does. The only downside to that is that if it's not perfect, she does the sigh, bang-head-on-wall routine. She really is sweet and I wouldn't have her any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment