Monday, September 13, 1999

It's Monday and...

It's Monday and I'm already overworked and overstressed. Not only do I have 2 projects due by Wednesday, an audition for the Musical tomorrow, and homework galore, I also have a constantly running nose. Don't get me wrong, I think it's good that I have lots to do; but sometimes I wish I could go home, play Pokémon, catch some 'toons on the tube and pick up a good book without having to worry about this or that. There are times I tell myself, "Just get through this week, and then it'll be great!" Then however, another week comes, and, just as promised, the problems go away. Soon they are replaced by deadlines; important meetings, and more projects. I guess it's like a vicious cycle and me thrown in and out of it all. It's a good thing I have God on my side, or I'd be toast. Which, being a Christian can get me into trouble too, but somehow he gets me out of it. It's Monday and life's journey is a long road with Jesus in the pickup and me riding shotgun beside him, together with all the problems that may come driving by.

No comments:

Post a Comment